Harvey Lawrence Limited is committed to preserving the privacy of all users of our website, including clients and candidates. We will ensure that any information submitted to us through our websites and offices will only be used for the purposes as detailed below.
We will collect personal data about clients and candidates (for example your name and contact details) and also sensitive data (such as employment history from a CV). Any data collected will be processed and stored securely and will be disclosed:
To enable us to provide services to you including
- Maintaining a business relationship with you, as a client or a candidate
- Answering enquiries from yourself
- Matching details with current vacancies and send you alerts and updates as required.
To enable you to submit your CV for vacancies
- Either for a specific role or for general consideration
- To issue us with updates following previous submissions
- To improve customer service and make services that we provide more valuable to you.
- To gain references or employment details from you in order for us to tailor our services to your needs.
To third parties whose services are provided to us, such as software engineers or external consultants in order to develop our business systems or for research and mailing purposes. All parties such as this will comply with privacy and confidentiality policies agreed by Harvey Lawrence.