£350 - £400 per day + Negotiable
6 months ago
8 to 9 Months
A great opportunity to work with a leading Tier 1 main contractor on a major project. This major Construction force with strong ties to the North West is looking for a skilled
Electrical Engineer working on a new build large industrial / manufacturing scheme.
The main function of this role will be to work closely with both the client and contractors design teams helping to manage and interface with both teams to finalise all design elements and implement them with the onsite team. Overseeing packages including both mechanical and electrical work.
Our client is interested in candidates with exposure to having worked previously on large industrial / manufacturing schemes but this is not a requirement. You will need a real 'problem solving can do' attitude and work closely with the design team to come up with solutions to any problems and agree solutions as and when needed therefore the ability to understand design interfacing will also be key with the ability to carry this through to commissioning process.
Skills / Experience:
* Ideally have worked with Tier 1 main contractor previously on large industrial / manufacturing schemes
* Ideally, already hold current security clearance
* Experience overseeing and managing design
* A driven personality with a proven track record of problem solving
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to live away from home if required
* Current CSCS
To apply for this Freelance Building Services / MEP Manager role please apply via the link, email email@example.com or call Matt on 07841 383 592.