£50000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Health and rewards
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity to join a growing global main contractor.
With major schemes confirmed in the Liverpool and Manchester areas they have won a number of projects valued from £25m to £100m.
Exciting times ahead for this major contractor. You will be working on large PRS high-rise new build projects, up to 30 storeys high you will have a chance to work on some of the projects that will change the skyline of the North West.
As well as an attractive salary you will receive car / car allowance, health care, pension and bonus. Along with 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays.
As a well-known company they are experiencing major growth and they are looking to appoint an experienced Design Manager to cover a large value project in the fantastic city of Liverpool. Working closely with the client to develop the project design of this high-rise scheme. If you are looking for an exciting, high profile scheme with a nationally respected construction group, have a proven track record providing design from inception to completion, as well as having on site construction experience on projects in excess of £20m or more please apply below. Those with specialised experience in residential and commercial projects are highly desirable.
Skills and Experience
* Previous main contractor experience in a similar role, working closely with the client to develop the project design.
* You will need to be experienced in design software such as ASTA.
* Previous, relevant experience in a successful design role of significant projects in the construction industry.
* Successful track record of working with clients, contractors and other stakeholders.
* Excellent knowledge of key project processes such as design principles, management and construction processes.
* Valid CSCS Card - desirable
* Excellent IT skills.
* Able to build and maintain key stakeholder and participant relationships.
* Results and quality focused individual.
Apply via the link, call us on 01785 143 140 or email email@example.com