Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
2 months ago
This role will see you working in a busy site office on a major new build project in the South of Manchester. Those who have previous experience working on site and in document control are invited to apply today.
Duties will include:
* Maintain paper and computer-based document filing systems
* Review and distribute documents to relevant departments.
* Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records
* Process responses to documents issued.
* Administer requests for information.
* Carry out other relevant duties site admin / secretarial duties as required.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
Experience working with a main contractor or similar is essential.
Experience using document control software. However good knowledge of A-site is ideally preferred
Excellent IT skills.
Excellent written and spoken communication abilities.
Understanding of BIM process
Be able to check drawings/documents and uploaded onto Asite and distribute
Proficient user of Microsoft Excel. Outlook and Word and Power Point
To apply for the role of Document controller please submit your cv today.