Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000 per annum + plus package
almost 3 years ago
£25,000 to £30,000 salary plus package
Your chance to work for an industry leading contractor who has secured a huge amount of work in the Birmingham area. This powerhouse is looking to bring on board an experienced Document Controller in the new year to work on projects in the Birmingham area.
If you have a background as somebody that has worked in a site or office environment then this would be a great opportunity for you. Ideally, you will have all of the experience and thrive from the busy, fast paced environment that comes when working in the construction sector.
This contractor is seeking the skills, knowledge and experience of a Document Controller who can handle a large volume of work. You will be based in their main offices and be the 'go to' person in the Birmingham area. You will support the site based teams and be required to help set up the DC systems on new sites. so occasional site visits will be required. Please note they will all be in the Birmingham area.
Duties will include:
* Maintain paper and computer-based document filing systems. Knowledge of 4projects, BIW or similar is highly desirable.
* Review and distribute documents to relevant departments.
* Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records
* Process responses to documents issued.
* Administer requests for information.
* Knowledge of BIM is also of interest to our client.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
Experience of working with either a main civil or construction company
Experience using document control software.
Excellent IT skills.
Excellent written and spoken communication abilities.
To apply for the role of Document controller please send us your CV today.