£13.00 - £15.50 per hour
over 2 years ago
This role will see you working in a busy site office on a major new build project near Warrington. Those who have previous experience working as a Document Controller / Site Secretary are invited to apply today.
Duties will include:
* Maintain paper and computer-based document filing systems
* Review and distribute documents to relevant departments.
* Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records
* Process responses to documents issued.
* Carry out other relevant duties site admin / secretarial duties as required including answering the phone etc
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
Experience working with a main contractor or similar.
Experience using document control software is essential. Good knowledge of A-site is ideally preferred but if you are competent with other systems such as 4projects, BIW etc that is also acceptable.
Excellent IT skills.
Excellent written and spoken communication abilities.
Be able to check drawings/documents and uploaded onto Asite and distribute
To apply for the role of Document controller please submit your cv today.