£350 - £380 per day
11 months ago
Electrical Engineer / Building Services Manager / MEP Manager - Project runs until August 2023 - Cumbria - Major project
A great opportunity to work with a leading Tier 1 main contractor on an iconic scheme
This major Construction force with strong ties to the North West is looking for a skilled
Electrical Engineer working on a new build large industrial / manufacturing scheme.
The main function of this role will be to manage subcontractors following the design process and ensure quality and programme are maintained at all times reporting on the progress of the project to the management teams when required.
With exposure to having worked previously on large industrial / manufacturing schemes, you will need a real 'problem solving can do' attitude and work closely with the design team to come up with solutions to any problems and agree solutions as and when needed therefore the ability to understand design interfacing will also be key with the ability to carry this through to commissioning process.
Skills / Experience:
* Ideally have worked with Tier 1 main contractor previously on large industrial / manufacturing schemes
* Ideally, already hold current security clearance
* A driven personality with a proven track record of problem solving
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to live away from home
* Current CSCS
* It would also be an advantage to hold a Degree or HND in Electrical Engineering but not essential
To apply for this Freelance Mechanical Engineer role please apply via the link or call Matt on 01785 413 140.