Up to £19.00 per hour
6 months ago
I am seeking x 3 Electricians, you will utilise your trade skills to achieve general day to day repairs and deliver high standard workmanship in a timely and productive manner to void properties.
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of planned and responsive maintenance services in the social housing sector, maintaining over 500,000 homes nationwide every year.
Key Accountabilities will include:
* Understanding, and the ability to work to, industry-accepted Health and Safety
* Undertaking repair/renewal works to electrical repairs and associated or minor
tasks utilising your trade experience.
* Working alongside colleagues or contractors to complete complex orders.
* Using PDA to receive instructions, and to feedback electronically details of
undertaken, or works to be undertaken.
* Liaising with Supervisors/schedulers in a timely manner when works are unable to
be completed on a first visit, providing detailed information to allow works to
be programmed in.
* Providing excellent customer service to residents, client and colleagues.
You will need to have:
* CSCS card
* City & Guilds 2381/82 (17th Edition wiring regulations).
* Asbestos awareness certificate
* Driving Licence (Minimum 6 Points only)
* Provide 2 work checkable references
To discuss this role further, please call Dawn today on 01785 413140 or 07841 383592