£350.00 - £380.00 per day
3 months ago
Reporting to a Senior Project Manager, you will be managing the electrical packages on a major project overseeing work on the final phase of the build. You will manage and carry out site checks on a daily basis to ensure all safe systems of work are adhered to, organise day to day activities on site and coordinate with other services, monitor quality at all times and formulate snag lists as necessary, manage the site Q&A processes and manage / oversee testing, attend engineering and project meetings as and when required.
Working closely with the client / design team etc. you will have a strong 'can do' problem solving attitude with the ability /experience to come up with solutions and work towards a resolution. You will be IT literate with a good and clear understanding of both Microsoft Word and Excel as a minimum and hold an up-to-date CSCS and SMSTS. In addition, you will also need a good understanding of the NEC3 contract.
Skills / Experience:
* Ideally have worked with Tier 1 main contractor in a similar role previously
* Experience of working on large industrial / manufacturing / Cleanroom schemes
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word as a minimum
* Good understanding of the NEC 3 contract and be able to read and understand drawings
* The ability to live away from home and work weekends as and when required
* Currently hold CSCS and SMSTS and ideally, already hold security clearance
To apply for this Freelance Electrical Engineer/Site Manager role please apply via the link or call Matt Emsley on 07841 383592