East London, London
£26000 - £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A newly created Logistics Manager position with one of Europe's leading brands in transport and logistics.
Our client is a global logistics provider across many sectors but mostly specialises in movement of cargo on trains. They offer the right logistics to every client and have a strong presence in the UK with lots of export and import between Spain and the UK. They are an Equal Opportunities Employer and would welcome applications from people who have experience in transport for a number of years.
Skills and Experience
- Basic Levels of knowledge:- transport/analysis/negotiation
- Planning and management of transport services
- Co-ordinating and applying the right level of resources required
- Following the company's incident reporting procedures
- Cost control - commercially aware, sense and sensibility
- Communication of international traffic issues
- KPI adherence across:- costs/level of service/activity
- Ability to speak Spanish - intermediate to high level
- Minimum of 5 years in transport (road/rail/marine)
- Experience of using Transport Management Systems
- Ideally degree qualified in logistics/supply chain management
If you are interested in this Logistic Manager role please apply via the link or call James Leon on 07926 128 749.