Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£21000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Life Insurance
3 months ago
Your role will be to support the Construction Director and his senior management team.
Ideally you will have had experience as a PA/Secretary within the building/construction industry.
The role will include:
* Provide proactive, intelligent and accurate diary management to support a balanced but busy schedule
* Organise internal and external meetings, arranging suitable rooms and facilities as necessary
* Handle sensitive information and maintain absolute confidentiality
* Professional meeting and greeting of visitors at all levels of seniority
* Responsible for organising and undertaking key administrative tasks
Organisation of external corporate events, sourcing venues and arrange logistics and technical facilities
* Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements for meetings and follow up with inward and outward requests for information
* Prioritisation of workload, ensuring urgent matters are picked up and communicated as appropriate
* Assist with the preparation of PowerPoint and graphic presentations for meetings, including Board meetings.
* Produce quality and accurate presentations, reports and documents as required
* Assist with projects and special assignments
* Draft, proof read and type correspondence, emails, letters, reports etc.
* Proactively build and maintain positive relationships with directors, associated colleagues and external contacts
If you are interested in the above role please contact Sarah.Duncan@harveylawrence.com or call 01785 413 140.