Leeds, West Yorkshire
£85000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + car/allowance and package
about 1 month ago
A well-known and well-established main contractor would like to appoint an experienced Principle Design Manager to be operational lead of their major projects department looking after schemes from £80m to £100m in value. If you are looking to work on exciting projects with a nationally respected construction group, and have a proven track record in work winning then this most definitely could be the opportunity for you.
This is a great role, working for a respected construction group who have first class staff and management. As a leading multinational company with over 100 year's construction experience, who average an annual turnover of £900m. They are continuously tendering for new projects and successfully being chosen as the named contractor.
The ideal candidate will be able to lead a small design team, have strong client facing skills and excel in 'work winning' for a tier one contractor. You will be responsible for construction projects ranging in value from £80m to £100m so ideally you will come from a construction background having looked after high net worth schemes.
Skills and Experience
* Previous, relevant experience in the successful design role of significant projects in the construction industry
* Successful track record of working with clients, contractors and other stakeholders.
* Experience of managing baseline programmes on major projects.
* Excellent knowledge of key project processes such as design principals, management and construction processes.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Able to build and maintain key stakeholder and participant relationships.
* Results and quality focused individual.
* Knowledge and understanding of industry best practice.
Senior Design Managers ready to take a step up or Principle Design Managers who are looking for a new challenge are invited to apply today.