Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £46000 per annum + plus car allowance
about 2 months ago
The Opportunity and Role
Working with and established and successful main contractor from their North West office. Working on projects throughout the UK including major projects and civils schemes. Working under the Senior Proposals Manager you will be joining a highly driven and proactive team
This role will include:
- Writing content including PQQs, CVs, project profiles and helping to close any gaps where possible by interviewing and questioning relevant parts of the business.
- Proof / copy edit responses ensuring they are compelling, benefits-driven.
- Proactively develop, manage and maintain a network of subject matter experts.
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content to fit with specific questions and bespoke to individual client requirements.
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, operations, commercial, legal, customer, HR and finance.
- Take the lead in writing compelling, factual, focused executive summaries.
- Deliver completed written proposal responses against agreed deadlines.
Skills and Experience
We are looking to speak to candidates who have already gained experience working within a similar role in the construction or civils industry. Ideal candidates will be educated to a degree level in English or Journalism discipline or related subjects, or have a professional writing background. Proficiency in MS Office and experience of Adobe Creative Suite software package is desired, but not essential. This role will be suited to someone who is able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and communicate and influence at senior levels.
If you are interested in this Proposals Manager / Writer role please apply via the link, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01785 413 140.