Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum + car/allowance and package
12 months ago
Join one of the UKs most successful main contractors in their North West regional office. With a full order book of projects including education, commercial, private residential and student accommodation schemes this contractor continues to go from strength to strength showing stable year on year growth. This role has been created due to this expansion and this could be your opportunity to work with and grow within this established team.
In this role your duties will include:
* Working from the regional office and travelling to inspect sites to ensure all work carried out is in accordance with the company policies and procedures
* Checking all compliance requirements on site are met and recorded in accordance with Health and Safety Plans
* Assess the SHEQ competence of all Subcontractors / Suppliers as appropriate
* Maintaining all SHEQ process arrangements for the company
* Carry out any required accident investigations in accordance with the companies reporting process
* Carry out analysis in to the incident and make recommendations as to how to avoid any further issues
* Maintain compliance records as necessary to meet Statutory Legislation and Contract Requirements
* Liaise with and attend client meetings as required
* Produce SHEQ Reports for senior management
If you are interested in this Senior SHEQ Manager / Advisor role please apply via the link. email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07841 383 592.