£11.20 - £12.00 per hour
10 months ago
This role will see you working in a busy site office on a major new build project near Stafford. Those who have previous experience working as a Administrator or Site Secretary are invited to apply today.
Duties will include:
* Maintain paper and computer-based document filing systems (training can be given)
* Review and distribute documents to relevant departments.
* Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records
* Process responses to documents issued.
* Carry out other relevant duties including answering the phone, stationary orders, booking people in and attending to visitors, making refreshments and organising meeting rooms.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
Experience working with a main contractor or similar is desirable but not essential.
Competent with systems such as Outlook and Word.
Excellent IT skills.
Excellent written and spoken communication abilities as you will be on the front desk in this construction site.
To apply for the role of Administrator please submit your cv today.